Friday, March 20, 2015

Testing, testing...

Ah ha!

Signs of life. Or at least, partial life. Right now, this is just an experiment. I hope it will turn into something more. I need a place to wander around the blog-verse and collect all the nerdy finery I can digest! Plus, it's been a long time since I've really sat and ruminated over the need for darkness in story, the true roll of a villain, and what speculative fiction really means. Bonus: I need an excuse to bake and a place to show off those mad kitchen skills!

So...hooray new blog! Hooray nerd-dom! And hooray geekery!

Here's to all those who love all things nerdy,

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Happy Halloween! Be it Halloween or Samhain or All Hallow's Eve, have a wonderful time, stay safe, don't run up the stairs ...